A Damage Survey is performed in order to:
- - Correctly identify the damage to a specific area of any type of yacht
- - To identify any major problems with the Yacht caused by the damage
- - To outline recommendations for repair and offer an estimate of repair costs
- - The most prompt means of evaluating damage caused to a yacht
- - No yacht size restrictions
- - Can be carried out for a private owner or yacht manager
Yachts up to 12 metres or approxiamately 40 feet are completed within three hours.
Even for a large yacht the Damage Survey would be finished within one day.
To receive a quote for an Damage Survey, contact us directly with